Newest Advance in Non-Laser Skin Resurfacing
The “HydraFacial” treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin.
The treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested, enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots to help slow down your skin’s aging process and delay the need for invasive procedures.
Features & Benefits
- A revolutionary skin resurfacing technology for all ethnicities
- Comparable results to other ablative skin resurfacing methods (i.e. laser) with no discomfort, downtime or irritation; even for sensitive skin
- Exfoliates dead skin cells & extracts impurities while simultaneously restoring skin hydration, leaving skin more supple & vibrant
- Cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates and moisturizes the skin with a soothing “paintbrush” feel
- Three skin enhancing serums for skin rejuvenation, acne-prone treatment, and antioxidant treatment
- Patients can immediately return to normal activities with clean, radiant skin
- HydraFacial™ helps to improve the appearance of:
- Early aging fine lines & wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation & melasma
- Sun damaged skin
- Age Spots
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Enlarged Pores
- Excess oil
- Puffy eyes
- Rejuvenation; overall skin health
1. What is HydraFacial™?
- The newest breakthrough in skin resurfacing technology
- A non-invasive, non-irritating exfoliation alternative to other ablative treatments, which produces comparable outcomes in skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, and acne-prone/oily skin treatment
- The only procedure that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration simultaneously Tabletop system Up to 2 modalities
2. The Value
- The ability to hydrate the skin sets it apart from any other skin resurfacing procedures
- Effortless & painless extraction, due to the multi-faceted spiral abrasion tip combined with serums that soften, lift, and extract sebum & impurities
- The capability to custom-blend active serums for different skin conditions
- Non-irritating & hydrating ingredients for long-lasting hydration on all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- Interacts with other modalities; can be used as a pre- or post-treatment for laser treatments or as a maintenance treatment
3. How does it work?
- Tower system Up to 4 modalities It exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip while simultaneously bathing the healthy underlying skin with active serums that cleanse deeply, exfoliate thoroughly, hydrate completely and provide residual antioxidant protection
4. What results may be expected?
- Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Diminished hyperpigmentation (melasma / brown spots)
- Improved acne-prone skin; less oily
- Refined skin tone & skin texture; reduced under-eye puffiness
- HydroPeel™ abrasive tips Hydrated skin; improved suppleness & elasticity of skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ranked above IPL for skin rejuvenation
- Provides non-invasive, non-surgical procedure options
- Shows immediate results without discomfort or downtime
- Targets specific skin concerns such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, and oily/ congested skinThe Step-by-Step ProcessVortex-Cleansing – Activ -4The HydroPeel tip hydrates the skin with nutrient-rich solutions deeply cleanses the pores and softens and lifts impurities. Glucosamine, an active ingredient in this process, helps heal wounds, improve skin hydration, and decrease wrinkles.HydroPeel Exfoliation – Gly-sal 7.5 or 15%The patented HydroPeel tip has multiple abrasive edges that exfoliate the skin several times each pass to achieve better, even skin resurfacing results without irritation.Painless Vortex-Extraction – Beta HD
The vortex effect breaks apart and removes blackheads, whiteheads, and sebum, allowing for quick and painless extractions. It releases a mild glycolic/salicylic acid blend that lightens dark spots, reverses the effects of aging, and clears up acne.
Vortex-Fusion – Antiox-6
The unique spiral design Vortex fuses hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, oily skin, and hyperpigmentation.
LED Blue Light
The LED Blue Light kills the bacteria that live deep in the skin that is responsible for acne. It clears blemishes and reduces the size of pores.
LED Red Light
The LED Red Light minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves the skin’s tone and texture. It restores the skin’s natural collagen production, reduces melanin (this causes brown spots ), and increases circulation and moisture .
|Regular Hydra Facial||$175||Packages Available|
|Oily or Acne Treatment||$199||in Series of 3||Connective Growth Factor $85|
|Anti Aging Treatment||$265||Brightenol $50|
|Back Treatment||$130||LMD (Face) $50|
|Lip Treatments||$34.99||Dermabuilder $50|
|Hands Treatment||$45||Red Light Laser $50|
|Del Sol – for blemished skin||$50||Blue Light Laser $50|
|Back – Blemished skin||$175||Lymphatic Drainage $50|
|Oxygen Treatments||$30||Anti Aging $265
Skin Brightening $265
|3 Treatments 10% off
6 Treatments 15% off
12 Treatments 20% off
Series of 5 HydraFacials and 5 Acupuncture $1045
We offer customized packages for your specific needs. A private consultation will be done with each client to determine your preferences and needs.
Speak with our staff to determine the best treatment for you!
CALL us – 519-433-3434