Prerequisite: None necessary.
Reiki is flow of universal energy to heal and balance. It can be used for many different things each and every day as well as for helping mother earth and sending or spreading love.
The best and most wonderful aspect of Reiki is that it gives a person just the right amount of healing energy and in the most appropriate and best way without any effort on the part of the therapist.
The Reiki courses are taught by a Reiki Master and are open to anyone who would like to utilize this energy in their lives.
Length of Course: 1 day
Certification: Upon completion of class
Prerequisite: Level 1
If you have been practicing and would like to continue your knowledge then Level 2 will be for you.
Length of Course: 1 day
Cost: Level 2 is $250
Level 1 & 2 together $300
Prerequisite: Reiki II and discussion with the Instructor
This course is broken down into two classes:
The first class is to attune the student to the Level III energies and the final symbols.
The second class is for only students who are prepared to teach. This part of the program is for the student who has chosen to become a Reiki Master/Teacher. Going through the process of becoming a Reiki Master/Teacher is an intense healing experience on a very personal level. Reiki brings about balance in your life and should not be entered into lightly.
If you are interested in becoming a Reiki III Master/Teacher please email me directly for a discussion and course syllabus.
Length of Course: 1 month
Reiki and Hot Rock Therapy
Prerequisite: Level II
The program will appeal to anyone interested in energy work in general. Learn that the human body cannot be separated into individual systems or parts. We, each person, functions in unison – connected and interconnected to ourselves and each other as well as all other living organisms. our body is a ‘wet battery’ of constantly moving energy (Ki), circulating through our cells, through tissue, muscles and organs of our bodies. These channels of energy are referred to as meridians.
This course blends the ancient art of Reiki with the sacred teachings of stone-work. This course takes you through Reiki I using stones as an enhancement medium. You will then learn how to incorporate this energy into each and every treatment that you perform.
This program also teaches you how to incorporate the energy of crystals into your treatments. How to utilize pendulums for health issues and how to balance energies with pendulums. We will use crystal singing bowls and brass singing bowls to open up a whole new vista for you too. I hope you will love it as much as I do.
Length of Course: 1 – 2 days
Cost: $499.for Reiki 1 and Hot Stones
Cost: $300 if you have Reiki attunements
Certification: Upon successful completion of classes and case studies.
Level 1 Animal Reiki
At this level it is necessary to learn the basics of what Reiki is and what it how it can be used everyday
- What is Reiki
- A basic understanding of first degree Reiki
- The first attunement to Reiki will be given
- Attuning your own energy centers
- What energetic sensations feel like
- Acting as a ‘conduit’ for the Reiki energy
- Healing Results and communicating in silence
- How to test your results with dowsing
- Practice can be done with other students or our store cats
Level 2 Animal Reiki
If level 1 & 2 are taken together the cost is $300
Sometimes students don’t want to start working with animals until this level of practice. Hopefully you will soon realize that you can do no harm with this Reiki energy. Most people choose to stay at this level of practice for their entire life and develop their healing abilities here.
- Learning the three ancient symbols that can intensify your Reiki flow
- Healing on mental and emotional levels
- The second attunement to Reiki will be given
- Working with different animals
- Sending the Reiki energy in “distance healing”
- Treating wild animals
- Reaching into the most damaged part of an animal to bring about healing
- Aggressive animals or animals who have be injured in accidents
- Damaged spirits
- Healing Reactions
- Preparations for treatments
- Length of treatments
Level 3 Animal Reiki
This level is truly for a committed and dedicated student who is motivated to make a life commitment ot the practice of Reiki. I offer it in two levels: one is for the extra symbols and attunements and then the second part is for the student who would like the ability to pass on Reiki attunement to others and thus become a teacher themselves. The flow of energy at this level will be intensified and will sometimes bring new challenges for you in your own life as well. Although there will be healing challenges of your own, it is just the beginning of a whole new journey in personal growth and healing.
REiki cannot be a substitute of a veterinarian; although you might find that Reiki can complement and support any other type of medicine as an integrative approach of animal health and maintenance. You might find that you will become valuable to a Vet practice in your area.
Course Syllabus Part A
- Deepening your understanding and ability in physical and distant healing
- Receiving the new Reiki symbols
- Receiving another Level 3 attunement
- Review of case studies
Course Syllabus Part B
- The second class is for only students who are prepared to teach.
- This part of the program is for the student who has chosen to become a Reiki Master/Teacher.
- Going through the process of becoming a Reiki Master/Teacher is an intense healing experience on a very personal level.
- Reiki brings about balance in your life and should not be entered into lightly.
- Teacher attunements
- How to give attunements
- How to set up classes
- How to teach classes
- The use of crystals and pendulums in your practice
- You will be given a final attunement at this final level
- Home assignments will be given
- Case studies