Prerequisite: Level 1 or permission of the Instructor
Practitioners are introduced to a unique application that will help to perfect their techniques and use them in a new and awesome therapy. the use of essential oils and hot/cold rock therapies work harmoniously together and provide exceptional results for your clients.
This amazing technique was developed in the 1970’s to bring harmony and balance back to the body in a tri-fold method of utilizing massage techniques, pure essential oils that ‘rain’ down on the back from a height of 6 inches and heat hydrotherapy. The premise if that viruses, vaccines and bacteria lie dormant along the spinal column and can create inflammation and alterations of the spine. The oils used are anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-spasmodic in their effect and as they are layered on drop of each other they treat the entire body as it is affected; the immune system is strengthened and true healing is promoted.
The benefits of this therapy include but are not limited to the following:
- Balancing the body, mind and spirit with essential oils
- Aligning the energy centers or chakras of the body
- Releasing blocked or stagnant energy
- Structural and electrical alignment of each system
- Helps back problems by releasing pain
- Fights viruses often located in spine or spinal fluid
- Reducing aches, pains and strains of muscles
- Increases mobility and range of motion
Length of Course: 1 day
Cost: $250 (Everything Included)
Certification: Upon successful completion of class and case studies